http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Dear All,

After observing your working ethics and performance from last month, you are far beyond close to standards and requirements needed for this company. This email is the 1st warning for you to improve and adapt to the working culture, timing and working ethics of this company. I'm expecting you to be a team player not operator. There are lists of tasks that all of you did not perform or did not finish on time based on the deadline given by your superior. During your interview, we did lists out the requirements needed as employee to work in this company. All of your are under probation, therefore you need to back up and improve on your working ethics and work performance to confirm your position. As your employer, I am very upset of have to write this memo to all of you.

As for now,
Faisal, I want to preview the 'Awards & Teaser' montages for KL48HFP by today. I do not want to hear any excuses from you. Let me know what time I can preview the edit and I expect to see it without jeopardize the quality or any creative comments from my last discussion with you.

Kimie & Nana, I will need to see the confirm lists of RSVP from the media, artists, celebrities and filmmakers for KL48HFP awards night. I expect to see the lists today.

Failed to perform above task will lead to 2nd warning, please be advise."

--

Sekian terima kasih dari bos I yang 'sangat baik hati'.

Disebabkan kata-kata kesat dan tidak menghargai kerja orang, maka dengan ini I, Nana dan juga Faizal yang hanya merupakan satff yang tinggal sahaja telah meninggalkan mereka pergi.

Ini adalah kerana, sikap mereka yang ego, sombong, berlagak, dan cakap gebang membuatkan kami meluat.

Bagaimana pula dengan shooting Quill Automonile? Kick off and Drop Off?

Hangin satu badan, cepat-cepat kemas barang. Kemudian terus menonton Shark Night di Curve bersama Nana dan Faizal.

Pesanan penting : Jangan sesekali terima apa-apa job bersama Shahril dan Elly. Sekian terima kasih.

2 comments:

Mohamad Hj Yawmon said...

WHAT THE HELL?!! Haha, kelakar gila! nasib baik nama i tak termasuk sekali! thanks nana! thanks kimie!

Anonymous said...

wuuhuuu korang dah resign? alhamdulillah. i think that's the best way. kitorang yang baru keje ritu pun dah nampak belang bos u tu, ni kan lagi korang yg dah lama keje. kan kan.